- Creating, changing or using an account or User profile.
- Browser web storage, application data caches or similar technologies.
- Social media platforms and applications or demographics derived from the profiles Users create.
- Entering into transactions with us.
- Interacting with our personnel, whether in person, on the telephone, via email or any other form of communication.
- Interacting with and submitting inquiries to third parties with whom we have a relationship.
- Receiving communications from us, including emails, texts, fax, push or in-application notifications.
- Registering for our promotions, sweepstakes, surveys, questionnaires, or other activities.
What Personal Data do we Collect?
Personal Data we collect directly from you may include the following:
- If you express an interest in obtaining additional information about our services, request customer support, use our “Contact Us” or similar features, register to use our websites, sign up for an Event, or download certain content, we generally require you to provide us with your contact information, such as your first and last name, email address, job title, company name, company address, and account ID and password.
- If you make purchases via our websites, you will be required to provide financial information and billing information, such as billing name and address, credit card information, as well as shipping information. We also record your transaction history with us.
- If you use and interact with our websites, we automatically collect log files and other information about your device and your usage of our websites through cookies, web beacons or similar technologies, such as IP-addresses or other identifiers, which may qualify as Personal Data.
Third Party Analytics Providers
Third Party Vendors
To assist us in meeting business operations needs and to perform certain services and functions your Personal Data may be shared with third-party providers of payment, hosting, website development, creative development, technical support, network and security, e-mail communication and customer support services. For more details on the third parties that may place cookies through the Site, please see the “Cookies” section below. Following our instructions, these parties may access, process or store Personal Data in the course of performing their duties for us.
What device and usage data we process.
We use common information-gathering tools, such as log files, cookies, web beacons and similar technologies to automatically collect information, which may contain Personal Data, from your computer or mobile device as you navigate our websites or interact with emails and other messages we send you.
Non-Personally Identifying Information and Log Files
Like many websites, we gather certain other non-personally-identifying information automatically via log files. This collected Non-PII may include your Internet Protocol address, device and application identification numbers, your location, your browser type, your Internet service provider and/or mobile carrier, the pages and files you viewed, your searches, your operating system and system configuration information, and date/time stamps associated with your usage. This Non-PII is used to analyze overall trends, to help us provide and improve our websites and to guarantee their security and continued proper functioning. We may also collect IP addresses from users when they log into the services as part of the Company’s security features.
Cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies
Social Media Features
Our websites may use social media features or plugins, such as the Facebook “like” button, the Twitter “Tweet” button and other sharing widgets (“Social Media Features”). You may be given the option by such Social Media Features to post information about your activities on a website to a profile page of yours that is provided by a third party social media network in order to share with others within your network. Social Media Features are either hosted by the respective social media network or hosted directly on our website. To the extent the Social Media Features are hosted by the respective social media networks, the latter may receive information that you have visited our website from your IP address. If you are logged into your social media account, it is possible that the respective social media network can link your visit of our websites with your social media profile.Your interactions with Social Media Features are governed by the privacy policies of the companies providing the relevant Social Media Features.
Purposes for which we process Personal Data and the legal basis upon which we rely.
- To alert you to new developments, promotions, specials, special events, products or services or other activities and to administer same interests to the extent it is necessary for our legitimate interests to advertise our websites or, where necessary, to the extent you have provided your prior separate consent.
- For the purposes for which you provided the information.
- To monitor and analyze information regarding your browsing and viewing preferences and to diagnose problems of the Sites.
- To carry out internal operations and to analyze our users’ demographics and interests.
- For fraud prevention, internal operations, legal compliance, and other public and security-related purposes, to the extent this is necessary for the purpose of our legitimate interests in promoting the safety and security of the systems and application used for our websites, and protecting our rights and the rights of others.
- To contact you with problems or updates regarding your account, we will process your Personal Data for the performance of our contract with you and to the extent, it is necessary for the purpose of our legitimate interests to fulfill your request and communicate with you.
- Complying with Legal Obligations: We will process your Personal Data when cooperating with public and government authorities, courts or regulators in accordance with our legal obligations under applicable laws to the extent this requires the processing or disclosure of Personal Data to protect our rights, and is necessary for our legitimate interests to protect against misuse or abuse of our websites, to protect personal property or safety, to pursue remedies available to us and limit our damages, to comply with a judicial proceedings, court order or legal process, and/or to respond to lawful requests.
How long do we keep your Personal Data?
We may retain your Personal Data for a period of time consistent with the original purpose of collection. We determine the appropriate retention period for Personal Data on the basis of the amount, nature, and sensitivity of your Personal Data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure, and whether we can achieve the purposes of the processing through other means, as well as the applicable legal requirements. After expiry of the retention periods, your Personal Data will be deleted. If there is any information that we are unable, for technical reasons, to delete entirely from our systems, we will put in place appropriate measures to prevent any further use of the data.
Your rights relating to your Personal Data
You have certain rights regarding your Personal Data, subject to local data protection laws. These may or may not include the following rights:
- To access your Personal Data held by us.
- To rectify inaccurate Personal Data and ensure it is complete.
- To erase/delete your Personal Data to the extent permitted by other legal obligations.
- To restrict our processing of your Personal Data.
- To transfer your Personal Data to another controller to the extent possible.
- To object to any processing of your Personal Data carried out on the basis of our legitimate interests. Where we process your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes or share it with third parties for their own direct marketing purposes, you can exercise your right to object at any time to such processing without having to provide any specific reason for such objection.
The specific rights to which you are entitled are based upon your geographic location and the location of where your Personal Data is stored.
How to exercise your rights?
To exercise your rights, please contact us at our email ID. We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month and will contact you if we need additional information from you in order to honor your request. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month, considering the complexity and number of requests we receive. In addition, if you have registered for an account with us, you may generally update your user settings, profile, organization’s settings or event registration by logging into the applicable website with your username and password and editing your settings or profile. To update your billing information, discontinue your account, or deletion of your Personal Data and other information associated with your account, please contact us.
We take precautions including organizational, technical, and physical measures, to help safeguard against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of, or access to, the Personal Data we process or use. While we follow generally accepted standards to protect Personal Data, no method of storage or transmission is 100% secure. You are solely responsible for protecting your password, limiting access to your devices, and signing out of websites after your sessions. If you have any questions about the security of our websites, please contact us.